Lusso-London : Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions govern the business relationship between you and Lusso-London (“Lusso-London”, “we”, “us” or “our”). By buying from Lusso-London or using our web site in any way, you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by them.
1. The contract between you and us
a) These terms and conditions apply to you as a buyer or prospective buyer of our Goods (which means any goods offered for sale on our web site) and, so far as the context allows, to you as a visitor to our web site. These terms may be changed from time to time. The terms that apply to your order are those posted on our web site on the day you order such Goods.
b) You agree that you will provide us with accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself to enable us to provide you with the Goods.
d) Because we only carry limited stock, goods advertised may not be available. A contract between you and Lusso-London will therefore only come into existence on confirmation of despatch.
e) Pictures, illustrations or descriptions or any other information submitted or contained on our web site or other advertising matter are for general information and guidance. There may be minor variations between the goods as shown or described on our web site and those dispatched to you without affecting their function or quality.
f) Descriptions, weights and sizes of Goods are those provided by the original manufacturers and shall not form part of the contract between you and Lusso-London. You may therefore not rely on their accuracy.
g) You will pay all sums due to Lusso-London under these terms without any set-off, deduction or counterclaim.
2. Delivery, import duties, etc
a) Deliveries will be made by our chosen carrier to the address you provide with your order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept delivery.
b) If we are unable to deliver your Goods within 30 days of the date of your order, we will e-mail you to arrange another date and /or address for delivery.
c) If not all of the Goods are available at the same time for delivery, we may deliver them in instalments.
d) If you live outside the United Kingdom, you are responsible for purchasing only such Goods as you can legally import and for all import duties and taxes of any kind.
If you are ordering Goods over the Internet, you normally have a right of cancellation.If you do, (and only if you do), the following terms apply and are in addition to those set out under Shopping Information on our web site.
a) The Goods must be returned to us within 7 days of receipt, and:
- They and all packaging must be in their original, unused, condition and securely wrapped;
- We are unable to accept returns on any jewellery;
- Our security tag must be in its original place and must not have been tampered with;
- You must enclose our returns note
- You will be responsible for meeting the cost of carriage, which must be by registered post recorded delivery;
- We cannot be held responsible for goods returned to us in any other way.
b) After we have received the Goods, we will credit the credit or debit card used for their original purchase with the purchase price of the Goods, provided that they are received by us no later than 14 days from the date you originally received them.
c) In any event, you may not cancel orders for specially commissioned or personalised Goods.
d) Sales tax and import duties for all non EU countries cannot be refunded.
4. Limitation of our liability
a) We may make changes to our web site and/ or the Content (which means information in any form published on our web site) at any time and without advance notice.
b) We are not liable in any circumstances for damage to person or property arising from improper use of the Goods.
c) The Content of our web site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
d) We give no warranty and make no representation, express or implied, as to:
- the adequacy, fitness or appropriateness of the Goods for any particular purpose;
- the accuracy or appropriateness of any information or advice given on our web site;
- the compatibility of our web site with your equipment, software or telecommunications connection; or
- compliance with any law or non-infringement of any right.
e) Our web site may contain links to other web sites. We have neither power nor control over such web sites. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be liable in any way for the content of any such linked web site, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of it.
f) We are not liable in any circumstances for indirect or consequential loss or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of our web site or the purchase of Goods.
g) Where we provide Goods without specific charge, then they are deemed to be provided free of charge, and not to be associated with any other supply for which a charge is made, so there is no contractual or other obligation on us in respect of any such Goods.
h) We are not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control, including strikes of our own employees.
i) In any claim against us, our liability is limited to the value of the goods you have purchased in the contract which is the subject of the dispute.
5. Security of our web site
You agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to, violate or attempt to violate any aspect of the security of our web site. You understand that any such violation is unlawful in many jurisdictions and that any contravention of law may result in criminal prosecution. Examples of violations are:
- accessing data unlawfully or without consent;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures;
- attempting to modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, copy, or cause damage or unintended effect to any portion of our web site or software used on it;
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing";
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting; and
- taking any action in order to obtain Goods to which you are not entitled.
You agree to indemnify us against any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising in any way out of your use of our web site, or the infringement by you, or by any other person using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person, and in particular (but not exclusively) in respect of:
- any violation of system security as set out in these terms and conditions;
- any other breach or violation of these terms and conditions by you; or
- the infringement by you or any user of your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity, or as a result of any threatening, libellous, obscene, harassing or offensive material contained in any of your communications.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
a) Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in the Content, whether provided by us or by any other content provider, will remain the sole property of Lusso-London and / or the other content provider and will be strongly defended worldwide.
b) You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part, except as expressly permitted in these terms and conditions.
c) You may download or copy the Content only for your own personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. You may not store electronically any significant portion of any Content.
8. Other provisions
- Nothing in these terms and conditions or on our web site shall confer on any third party any benefit under the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- If any of these terms is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
- No waiver by us, in exercising any right, power or provision hereunder shall operate as a waiver of any other right or of that same right at a future time; nor shall any delay in exercise of any power or right be interpreted as a waiver.
- In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or any contract between you and us, you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
- These terms and conditions and the supply of the Goods will be subject to English law and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising under any contract between you and Lusso-London.
Business address: Worlds End Studios, 132-134 Lots Road, London SW10 0RJ
VAT registration number: 948 6396 62